Membership enquiries: email@example.com
APCI warmly welcomes applications for membership from all interpreters working in the Criminal Justice System in England and Wales, as well as in Scotland and Northern Ireland. If that includes you, then we can guarantee a swift consideration of your completed application.
The benefits of membership for you as an interpreter include:
- Representation of your interests to government and work providers
- Campaign against government outsourcing through the umbrella organisation Professional Interpreters for Justice (PI4J)
- Membership of international bodies EULITA and FIT
- Opportunities to attend international conferences
- APCI membership is highly regarded by work providers
- Free listing in the on-line e-directory consulted by work providers
- Free listing with APCI Response, our call centre used by work providers to book interpreters
- Programme of Continuing Professional Development and specialist training
- Regular newsletters
- Occasional in-house magazine The Interrupter
- Social events / opportunities to network with colleagues
- Facebook page
- Support and advice from colleagues.